Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'll Love You...only you...in my life...

no manner what happened in the future
I'll always love you
and only you alone

no manner how many girls that i have met,
how many girls i have liked,
how many girls i have been together with,
I've never been serious with them

In your case is different
you have changed me
being with you is not the option that i can decide
Loving you is the option that i have
and I'll take that option

I never take the love world so seriously before i met you
before meeting you
i dun feel anything when breaking up
but after meeting you
being with you
my heart burns when u say wanted break up
my heart hurts when you are sad because of me

whatever you decided to do
whatever you decided to go
you may proceed with it
but i will always wait for your return
even it take me a life time
I'm willing to wait

may be because of the wrong that i have done in the pass
the sins that i have committed
I have to pay back for everything
I'm willing to pay back what i have done wrong
whatever it takes for me to have you back to my side once again

Lots of people keep telling me
girl at age of 18 is still unstable
better don't get involve

But i don't care what they say
even if it's true...so what?!
I don't care!
all i know is I LOVE YOU
I want you to be happy

I'm very sorry that I'm unable to bring you happiness
everything i do...i do for you...
every moment i live...i live for you...
every subject i study...i study for our future..

I'll continue with my study
once I have the capability to support you
I'll search for you
no manner where you are

Yun,
no manner where you decided to go for study
please don't decide it because of me
think for your own future
it's not worthy
I'll support whatever you decided
for I Love You...

No comments:

Post a Comment