Sunday, March 29, 2009

Start of 3 weeks agreement

today is the1st day of the 3 weeks
i thought i can accept it peacefully
but i was wrong...
i just couldn't stand the life without you

without knowing
how you feel everyday
what you did each day
what you gone through each moment
did your family scold you?
did you missed me?
did you have any problem in applying for colleges?

I wish to be there with you every moment
when you're happy...
when you're sad...
when you're angry...
when you're lonely...
when you're sick...

I wish to hold you in my arm...
kiss you with my lips...
looking at your eyes, when you're looking at mine...

each moment i missing you
i felt like as if i can't breath
i can feel the pain right in to my heart
it's so hurting...

I miss you so much...
even just for a second away from you...

I wish to be with you everyday, every hour, every minute, every second...

although the agreement was not to contact each other...
in my heart...
i'm still hoping to hear from you...
i'll always keep my handphone beside me...
always hoping for your news...

Each time my hp rang,
I'll be hoping it was you...

how am i going to survive through these 19 days?
19 days without you...
will be like 19 century...

Yun darling...
I miss you so much...
if you ever feel like wanted to call me...
please be welcome...
i'll always hoping for it...

Yun...
be strong in every aspect...faith, spiritually, physically...
I believe in you with all my heart, my mind, and my soul...
I love you forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment