Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CHANGES

What is CHANGES?
it is not just a word
it's a lifestyle
everybody need it

I NEED IT
and
I WILL CHANGE

to change is hard
BUT
to lose someone that you love is worst

chose not to lose but change
that's what I WILL CHOSE

I've done lots of unpleasant things in life
things that no one could have imagined
there's no way that i can change the past

the past is history
the future is misery
but today is a gift
that is why it is called as 'present'


we have the opportunity to change
there's never too late for change
unless you don't want it

I HAVE CHANGED!!!

AND I STILL WANT TO CHANGE
NOT TO BE THE BEST
BUT TO BE BETTER

THERE'S ALWAYS A BETTER PERSONALITY TO ACHIEVE
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE THE BEST
BECAUSE IF YOU BECOME THE BEST
THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO CHANGE
SOMETHING TO BE BETTER OF

I will change anything to prevent losing the one that i love

Yun,
I love you with my life
nothing is going to change that
no one is going to change that
please accept my past
for that's the history that i can't change
please don't leave me
I LOVE YOU FOREVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment