Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'M A LIAR

I'm sorry for keep lying to you
I never meant to hurt you

I guest I've make lying my habit
there are so many lies that I've said in my life
lie to my dad
lie to my mom
lie to my friends
and now...
I'm lying to you...

I'm very sorry
I promise I will change
to change a habit is hard...
but to lose you...
It's terrible...

I don't deserve good things
I don't deserve forgiveness
I don't deserve anything

I'm useless
I'm hopeless
I'm nothing more than just a big fat liar

I've learn something very very important...
Never Ever lies to anyone
especially when she is the one you love

Yun,
I've lie to you about that girl
and I regret it
I should have just tell you the actual truth
But I have never lie to you about how I feel for you
I Love You and only you forever and ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment